Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fishing

Just a quick post.

This is for Preston's dad. I just had to post that I went fishing with Preston, his dad, and Kayson & Peyton. I haven't fished for over a year, but decided to go for a break from our littlest boy. I beat everyone fishing by catching 3 fish. Preston caught 1 fish, and Larry caught a great big 0. I just wanted to post and remind him that he got skunked! Just wanted to get him all riled up. I wish I had some pictures because the boys looked really cute. They must be true Marx's because they love fishing with their dad and grandpa. The batteries were charging on our camera so I don't have any picts of it.

After we came home we worked on the front yard. Hopefully next Saturday we can start putting in some of the sprinklers. I'll take some pictures to show our progress.

3 comments:

  1. I always love hearing about people catching more fish than Larry, especially if it is a girl. Good job beating him at his own "game".

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you say this post is for Larry you mean my mom will look at your blog (eventually since she does not internet surf like me) and she will read it to my dad, right?

    That is awesome that you got to go fishing and you "skunked" (<3 it!) him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did it not make a heart - sorry the <3 should have made a heart.

    ReplyDelete