Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kate's Blessing

2 Months Old
It was Kate's blessing today. It was a really good day. The blessing was so special. Preston always does such a good job. I always feel the spirit so strong when we bless our babies. There were a lot of happy tears shed today. Mostly by me. We had a lot of family and friends come and support us. We had some good food after the blessing. I didn't realize how big our families were until they were all at our house.
My sister-in-law, Crystal, came and took some pictures of Kate for us. She does such a good job. I put just a couple on here so you could see them.
This is my favorite picture. That little girl has here dad wrapped around her little finger.Two great baby sitters!
Here are some pictures of Kate. I couldn't get enough pictures of her. She looked so pretty in her dress. These are pictures that Crystal took.






Craig and Niyah. She is such a cute little girl. Tyson kept taking away any toy away from her. Hopefully in the future, they can become better friends.
My niece Ali and my little sister Melissa came to support us.

My Grandma came. Aren't grandmas the best.

It was a great day. We love our family.







































3 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! I love the one with Kate and Preston. I am also very impressed with the one of your whole family - everyone is looking at the camera!! :) You guys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tami for posting pictures. i was so sad to miss this weekend, but i didn't want to risk getting anybody sick. kate is getting so big! i hope to visit soon when we are all healthy (can that ever happen with two big families?)
    love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful pictures! Kate was so adorable in her princess dress! Loved the blessing, Preston did such a wonderful job.

    Love you Kate.

    ReplyDelete