Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A quick "Tyson of the day"

 
Just had a quick "Tyson of the day" to share.  This morning Tyson went straight for the kitten and played with it.  He knows it isn't allowed in the house.  So he'll put it up by the door and opens the door.  He thinks if it comes in by itself then he won't get in  trouble for bringing it in.  Anyway, he was outside playing with it, and I told him to leave the kitty outside and we needed to leave to go to swimming lessons.  He put the kitty down and came in.  I went in the other room and put Kate in her carseat.  I came back in and asked Tyson where the kitty was. He told me it was outside.  I thought I had better check so I walked around outside.  I couldn't see it anywhere.  So I came inside and did a quick walkthrough to make sure it wasn't in the house.  I couldn't see it.  I thought it probably got smart and ran and hid outside.  So we left.  We came back about 3 hours later.  I checked outside to see if the kitty was around.  It still wasn't where I could see it.  I came back inside and started cleaning up the kitchen, and then I heard a faint meow.  It was somewhere in the kitchen.  It meowed a few more times.  We tried to be really quiet so we could hear where it was coming from.  It was like playing that "you're getting warmer" game that kids always play.  We checked in all the cupboards and pulled out all the drawers.  We couldn't find it.  Finally after a lot more meows, we decided it was coming from under the dishwasher.  In the end after getting the screwdrivers out, we got the kitty out from under the dishwasher.  Tyson didn't want to have the kitty outside and had tried to hide it.  It ended up not being so bad. The kitty is fine and is outside. And things are back to normal.  Hopefully that is the only "Tyson of the day" today. 

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed-2 posts in a week.
    Good thing you guys found the kitty today, it wouldn't have been quite as fun of a game to find it later.

    ReplyDelete