Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Great Mother's Day Present

It's been a really long time since I've updated my blog. A big reason is that I haven't had a camera. The kids got a hold of it and it no longer turns on or off any more. But on Mother's Day I got a wonderful surprise... A camera! I really like it. Preston and the kids did a great job. So now I have no excuse not to post any blogs.
I feel so old. My nephew is leaving for his mission in a week. I was able to go to the temple with him last weekend. I was a great day.

We've been spending a lot of time outside. It's so nice to be outside. Kate loves to visit the dog. She puts her hand in and it gives her little kisses.

 A really tired boy after a fun day.
 Lately Kate thinks it is fun to climb into my bathtub. It drives me crazy because every once in a while she tries to turn on the water.
A little all-star in the making.

 Peyton & Kayson are getting really good at baseball. They go in the backyard and practice every day. It's our first year having grass to play on. I love it!

Kayson has been working on catching fly balls. He thinks he needs to dive every time.


Isn't he a great dad! He held Kate the hold time he mowed the lawn. She loved it, until...

She fell asleep.

She loves her daddy.

.
Another tired kid after a long, hot, fun day

We all love warm days.

No comments:

Post a Comment